Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hellloo!

Hi all, First post on my blog. In the new year im hoping to be able to post on this blog daily or even weekly on my experiences being a biker in a car ridden world!. 

First to say a few things about me, Iv been driving a bike since 2009 where i had a 50cc moped, i then progressed onto a Superbyke rmr 125 which was horribly made but was quite fast. My next bike was a Yamaha xt 125x which was much more reliable than the other bike and this enabled me to pass my big bike test on it, Soon after that i got a Honda Hornet 600 2003, which a few months later was stolen from my dads garage. 

A few months after that i got a Yamaha fazer 600 2009 Which last November 2011 i wrote off in a crash around a corner doing 35-40mph and just slid off it, i broke my shoulder, wrist in two places and ankle in two places all down the left side and iv only just about recovered. So yes this is my blog back to biking! 

Enjoy and follow me and even add me on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment